Our Film Direction Course is an intensive program which covers a comprehensive range of film making proficiencies including Script Writing, Producing, Directing, Editing and Cinematography aspects of Film Making. It is designed to allow the student a successful transition from the campus to the world of films, television or video production. The program also includes an option of structured internship for merit holding students. In the program our esteemed faculty guides the students to develop his or her individual style of story telling and film making, with their own sense of narration & perspectives. This course gives insights into Direction of Documentaries , Corporate Films , Ad Films & Music Videos.
Affiliations: Dual Certificate Course earning Diploma from JNTE – Council Of Skill Development & QAI, London (UK)
- Level 4 Professional Diploma in Film Making with specialization in Film Direction [recognized by QAI, London (UK)]
- Level 4 Professional Certificate in Film Making with specialization in Film Direction [recognized by QAI, London (UK)]
- Film History
- Image projection
- Story Boarding & Ground Planning.
- Visual medium: Optical, Analog, Digital
- Pre-Production, Production and Post-Production skills
- Tools of Screenwriting- Character, Conflict & Structure.
- Imagination & Visualization
- Visual sense: Frames, Rules of framing and composition
- Types of shots & angles, Camera movements.
- Depth of Field, Perspective.
- Understand lighting & Composition.
- Continuity of Space & Time.
- Pre production for Director: Charts, Shooting script, Shot division, Master shot, Insert
- Concept of Misc-en-Scene.
- Casting and working with Actors
- Vocabulary & Jargon used in the Film Industry
- Production Design, Sound Design and handling Post-production
- Documentary Films / Music-video / Ad-films
- Insights about marketing, distribution & career development in Films and TV.Film Appreciation & Analysis.