The photograph is evident in nearly every aspect of modern life. As a form of communication and documentation, photographs are present in newspapers, magazines, advertisements, posters, television, the Internet, passports, ID cards, archives, security and surveillance systems, forensics and medicine industry. With Social media becoming a major communications platform, businesses look at photography as an important element in their marketing mix.
Photography supports the engagement effort. Quality photography helps to tell the story clients are enthusiastically trying to share. Good photography helps brands look professional by not relying on boring stock photos, the smartest businesses are looking to photographers who can shoot images that help them evolve their brand and tell a visual story of who they are. The short term course in Photography at CREO Valley is aimed at developing the skills to fulfill the needs of communication photography in the fields of chosen specialization.
Outline of the Course
Duration: Three Months (Total Teaching hours of about 140 hours as the school will conduct on average 3 classes of 4 hr each per week)
|Month 1||Month 2||Month 3|
|Fundamentals of Photography||Specialisation
Choice of Specializations:
- Food Photography: Making food look tasty can be tricky. The Food Photography course is here to help. You probably know by now you need more than just a decent camera to take a captivating food photo. Equipment is helpful, but you need skills to really make your food shine. Learn from a pro who’s been at this for several years and is ready to share with you everything he’s learned along the way.
- Cameras and lenses for food photography
- Understanding composition to create beautiful images
- Food Styling
- Food Photography with Natural light
- Food Photography with Artificial light
- Propping the table
- Editing tools light Photoshop and Lightroom
- Student’s work:
- Product Photography: Great product photography is essential for any online business. Whether you want to take photographs for your own store or start a new sideline, shoot with a smartphone, mirrorless camera, or high-powered DSLR, you’ll benefit from these expert product photography tips. This course covers the gear, lighting, and post-processing essentials you need to shoot products of all kinds. First, discover how to get the most out of the photo accessories you already own, work with a white seamless background, and incorporate props. Then learn about lighting, from small flashes to large strobes, and using reflectors and diffusers. Finally, get some tips to make your products look their best with photo editing software like Lightroom and Photoshop. Topics would include:
- Creating a softbox setup for shooting small products
- Shooting against a white seamless background
- Lighting for product photography
- Shooting accurate color
- Retouching product photography in post
- Fashion Photography: The Fashion Photography courses are focused on a methodical approach where the classes are a blend of classroom training along with living projects to upskill the students. The photography courses for beginners is more focused on developing and polishing the skills of the starters making them confident enough to handle the camera and imparting knowledge on thinking and discovering creative ideas. It’s about learning to see photography as a fine art form and create visually compelling and exciting Images.
Note: work shown is from the work of prior students of CREO Valley.