One Year Diploma in Film Making.
CREO Valley offers a one year Diploma Programme in Film Making (Film & Video Production) for those who desire to make a career in Direction, Film Production, Editing, Sound Editing, Script-Writing and Cinematography. This is a one year programme which emphasizes on enhancing the skills of the students in Visual & Creative Communication. The students will choose a core area and will specialize in the same.
- QAI, UK Diploma/Certificate Award: The students who enroll with QAI, UK program would be awarded a certificate/diploma from QAI, UK on successful completion of the academic requirements for the certificate. QAI, UK Diploma is only available for Editing, Cinematography, Direction & Acting streams, rest of the Diploma students would be awarded a Professional Diploma from CREO Valley.
- CREO Valley is recognized by QAI (UK), FEDE (Paris) and College De Paris to offer Post Graduate, Bachelors and other Diploma courses in the field of Creativity, Design & Management.
Diploma in Film Making through CREO Valley School of Film and Television is recognized by QAI London, United Kingdom (UK). At the CREO Valley Students will:
- Learn about TV and film history, as well as the latest in new media developments
- Develop advanced editing, audio, cinematography, and lighting skills
- Develop and pitch entertainment concepts
- Create scripts and storyboards, and develop characters and dialogue
- Build, shoot, and strike film sets and direct actors
- Work with diverse digital video cameras and use a video / still camera
- Use of relevant Industry Software
- Navigate domestic and international business landscapes in TV and film, including mobile, web and video on demand
- Create and showcase a portfolio of work from development to post-production (including a short documentary, narrative film and a final project that is festival and distribution ready)
- Learn how to fund projects and market themselves
Brief Course Structure (subject to revisions):
Qualifications and Assessments International (QAI), is a registered private company under companies act 2006 with the registrar of companies for England and Wales with Company Number 7866740 under the name “Qualifications and Assessments International Ltd.”
QAI works with schools, colleges, universities, industry and government internationally to provide high quality, relevant and flexible programmes, qualifications, assessment and consultancy services that are relevant, fit-for-purpose and current and meet with well defined set of values and global standards (mapped against the Qualification and Credit Framework-QCF, which is the new framework for qualifications in England, Wales and Northern Ireland).