CREO Valley School of Creativity, Design & Management is associated with College De Paris, France to offer PG Diploma courses in Interior Design & Fashion Design & is recognized to offer International Diploma (Level 4; for selective courses) from QAI, London, UK
- College De Paris, France
- Ever since it was created, the Collège de Paris has striven to promote French excellence through training. To do this, College De Paris brings together recognised institutions of higher learning – the oldest dates back to 1949. They share three fundamental values: openness to international markets, teaching excellence, individual attention for each student.
- FEDE (Federation for EDucation in Europe / European Federation of Schools)
- The Federation for EDucation in Europe / European Federation of Schools (FEDE) is a network of over 500 institutions of higher and professional education institutions sharing a single purpose based on the requirement for quality and ambition.
- Through its presence in 31 countries, the FEDE is dedicated to promoting and advancing a new model for education.
As a well-established organisation with the ambitious project to create a common European higher education area, the FEDE enjoys participatory status with the Council of Europe.
- The FEDE is an independent not-for-profit Non-Governmental Organisation aiming to open education and learning to all. It not only defends and furthers the interests of citizens, but also influences European decisions in order to guarantee Human Rights, freedom of teaching, and dialogue between cultures.
- With over 50 years of experience and a wide network of both member schools and former students , the FEDE has devised innovative pedagogical approaches which offer qualifications and career-based training valued by European organisations. It now offers 75 different diplomas within nine programmes of excellence, recognised by, and designed in conjunction with professionals and recruiters
- QAI, London UK
- Quality Assurance and Accreditation services for Schools, Colleges and Higher Education Institutions.
Consultancy Services. QAI offers a variety of qualifications mapped to the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), UK. The QAI qualifications are practical, current and job oriented that are developed with industry input and continuously updated
- QAI programmes, courses, qualifications and assessments are available only through its network of ‘QAI Approved Centres’.