CREO Valley School of Creativity, Design & Management is approved as a partner institution of Centre for Participatory Programmes (CPP), Bharathiar Univeristy, Coimbatore. CREO Valley is also recognized to offer International Diploma (Level 4; for selective courses) from QAI, London, UK.
- Bharathiar University
- The Bharathiar University was established at Coimbatore by the Government of Tamilnadu in February, 1982 under the provision of the Bharathiar University Act, 1981 (Act 1 of 1982). The Postgraduate Centre of the University of Madras, which was functioning in Coimbatore before 1982 formed the core of the Bharathiar University. In May, 1985 the University received the recognition from University Grants Commission (UGC) New Delhi for the purpose of grants.
- The University named after the great national poet Subramania Bharathi is enshrined with the motto “Educate to Elevate”. In the University, every effort is harnessed to realize his dream of making educational institutions as temple of learning. It is the aim of the University to participate in the task of inculcating necessary Knowledge, Skills and Creative Attitudes and values among the youth of the country to contribute more effectively towards establishing an equitable social and economic and secular ideal of our nation.
- CREO Valley School Of Creativity, Design & Management is recognized to offer Bachelors Degree and Post Graduate Degree through CPP program of the University
- FEDE (Federation for EDucation in Europe / European Federation of Schools)
- The Federation for EDucation in Europe / European Federation of Schools (FEDE) is a network of over 500 institutions of higher and professional education institutions sharing a single purpose based on the requirement for quality and ambition.
- Through its presence in 31 countries, the FEDE is dedicated to promoting and advancing a new model for education.
As a well-established organisation with the ambitious project to create a common European higher education area, the FEDE enjoys participatory status with the Council of Europe.
- The FEDE is an independent not-for-profit Non-Governmental Organisation aiming to open education and learning to all. It not only defends and furthers the interests of citizens, but also influences European decisions in order to guarantee Human Rights, freedom of teaching, and dialogue between cultures.
- With over 50 years of experience and a wide network of both member schools and former students , the FEDE has devised innovative pedagogical approaches which offer qualifications and career-based training valued by European organisations. It now offers 75 different diplomas within nine programmes of excellence, recognised by, and designed in conjunction with professionals and recruiters
- QAI, London UK
- Quality Assurance and Accreditation services for Schools, Colleges and Higher Education Institutions.
Consultancy Services. QAI offers a variety of qualifications mapped to the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), UK. The QAI qualifications are practical, current and job oriented that are developed with industry input and continuously updated
- QAI programmes, courses, qualifications and assessments are available only through its network of ‘QAI Approved Centres’.