CREO Valley School of Creativity, Design & Management is associated with College De Paris, France to offer PG Diploma courses in Interior Design & Fashion Design & is recognized to offer International Diploma (Level 4; for selective courses) from QAI, London, UK
- College De Paris, France
- Ever since it was created, the Collège de Paris has striven to promote French excellence through training. To do this, College De Paris brings together recognised institutions of higher learning – the oldest dates back to 1949. They share three fundamental values: openness to international markets, teaching excellence, individual attention for each student.
- JNTE – CSD (Jawaharlal Nehru Technical Education – Council Of Skill Development): CREO Valley, Bangalore is an authorised Training Center of JNTE-CSD
- JNTE CSD has designed non UGC and non AICTE Certificate and Diploma courses which are the specified job oriented and self entrepreneur courses in the field of Fashion & Interior Designing, Animation & VFX, Film Making and other Vocational & non AICTE Engineering courses, to promote industry oriented training. In this case JNTE CSD is taking the initiative to develop their skills by conducting training through workshops, seminars by engaging professionals in similar fields.
- JNTE CSD authorised centers create a special platform between the students and various Industries. Institutions & Companies to provide practical exposure for the students through Internships / on job training and Industrial training. Apart from the Technical skills we also provide Life skills which play a key role in their individual life irrespective of age/sex/caste/ territory.
- ACADEMIC STANDARDS: JNTE CSD has prepared challenging and skill based curriculum for Various Courses. The curriculum is in accordance with the curriculum of Modular Employable Skills (MES) of National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) so that the interested candidates can adopt for certification through NCVT simultaneously. This curriculum will equip the students well with required knowledge and skills.
- And also an autonomous body, each educational organization acts on its own discretionary powers. According to these powers every Board / University / State Governments / Central Government of India has the liberty and right to take its own decision either to allow or refuse any admission / service. But we do our best to make success the non-formal education programme. The entire education programme run by the JNTE CSD which is own autonomous education programme. Legality, Validity, Utility of the education programme is strict conformity with the constitution of India and law of the land under Article 19(1) G, 29 & 30.
- Recognitions: JAWAHARLAL NEHRU TECHNICAL EDUCATION-COUNCIL OF SKILL DEVELOPMENT (JNTE-CSD) is Established under Govt.of NCT Delhi,India. JNTE-CSDis Registered with Planning Commission Yojana Bhawan, Govt. of India,New Delhi 110001. JNTE-CSD is registered with Ministry of HRD(CR ACT),Govt.of India. JNTE-CSD working UNDER HUMAN RIGHTS PROTECTION ACT,1993 Autonomous bodies have been given special protection & consideration.(For further details refer : AIR 1993 SC-2178). JNTE-CSD is an autonomous organisation in pursuance of National Policy on Education 1986 by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. Institutional member of National Safety council (NSC) and Quality council of India(QCI). The Govt.of India Ministry of Labour & Employment ,Directorate General of Employment and Training(DGE&T) has issued letter No.DGE-U-11011/2/2016-EE-1 to JNTE-CSD to Register certificates / Diploma in all Employement exchanges across india.
- FEDE (Federation for EDucation in Europe / European Federation of Schools)
- The Federation for EDucation in Europe / European Federation of Schools (FEDE) is a network of over 500 institutions of higher and professional education institutions sharing a single purpose based on the requirement for quality and ambition.
- Through its presence in 31 countries, the FEDE is dedicated to promoting and advancing a new model for education.
As a well-established organisation with the ambitious project to create a common European higher education area, the FEDE enjoys participatory status with the Council of Europe.
- The FEDE is an independent not-for-profit Non-Governmental Organisation aiming to open education and learning to all. It not only defends and furthers the interests of citizens, but also influences European decisions in order to guarantee Human Rights, freedom of teaching, and dialogue between cultures.
- With over 50 years of experience and a wide network of both member schools and former students , the FEDE has devised innovative pedagogical approaches which offer qualifications and career-based training valued by European organisations. It now offers 75 different diplomas within nine programmes of excellence, recognised by, and designed in conjunction with professionals and recruiters
- QAI, London UK
- Quality Assurance and Accreditation services for Schools, Colleges and Higher Education Institutions.
Consultancy Services. QAI offers a variety of qualifications mapped to the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), UK. The QAI qualifications are practical, current and job oriented that are developed with industry input and continuously updated
- QAI programmes, courses, qualifications and assessments are available only through its network of ‘QAI Approved Centres’.