Students, Parents and other members associated with CREO Valley are required to follow certain policies to ensure smooth functioning of the school operations. These may change from time to time as per guidance from the members of the Governing Body.
School Fees Policy:
- The institute reserves the right to drop any programme on account of administrative and other constraints.
- If the course is dropped before commencement of the programme, students would be refunded all fees paid by them.
- If the course is dropped in the middle of the programme, due to circumstances beyond the control of the institute, students would be refunded (after one year) fees paid in advance for the remaining part of the programme only.
- If a course is however, dropped in the middle of the programme due to students’ agitation etc, fees paid by the students would not be refunded. Any concessions achieved from the management under coercion will not be regarded as binding on the institute.
- If a student drops out of the programme NO part of the fees paid by him/her will be refunded.
- Students are informed that the School Fees once paid is non refundable and non transferrable under any circumstances.
- Security Deposit Policy: Please note the security deposit paid to the institute is refundable only when the students complete the full term of the course at the institute. It is not refundable if the student drops out or decides to discontinue the course for any reason. Additionally, the security deposit is kept with the institute to ensure any damages caused to the institute property by the student (at their fault) can be recovered from this amount.
Below please find details on some of the policies:
Below are a few other policy references:
- Equipment Use Policy: Students are informed that the institute provides certain equipment including cameras, lights, mics, sound lab, editing lab etc for academic purpose only and none of these can be used for personal / monetary reasons without prior permission from the school. You are also informed that the institute constantly upgrades its equipment to ensure high class of training but the institute may not always be able to provide all that is required for the courses.
- Wi Fi Use Policy